It is the sole mineral complex consisting of only essential elements.
Selenium, zinc, copper and iron contribute to the normal function of the immune system.*
Zinc and manganese contribute to the protection of normal bones.**
Copper and manganese contribute to the protection of normal connective tissues.**
Zinc and iron has a function in the division of cells.*
Zinc contributes to the normal DNA synthesis.*
Zinc contributes to the normal protein synthesis.*
Ferrous contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.*
*(Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2010)
1. Step: Turn the lid to open.
2. Step: Take out/open the lid.
3. Step: Close down the lid again with its reverse side.
Essential Minerals in the Ingredient of Romart
|Active Ingredient||Amount-3 Vials (for 15 ml)||% Nutritional Reference Value|
|Iron||6,36 mg / 15 ml||45%|
|Zinc||4,77 mg / 15 ml||48%|
|Manganese||1,02 mg / 15 ml||51%|
|Copper||732 μg / 15 ml||73%|
|Chrome||351 μg / 15 ml||878%|
|Selenium||159 μg / 15 ml||289%|
|Iodine||96 μg / 15 ml||64%|
For adults, one vial 3 (three) times a day is taken orally before meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving amount.
Demineralized (Purified) Water, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zink Sulphate, Potassium Sulphate, Mangan Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Chrome III Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Apple (Pyrus malus L. – Fruit)
• It cannot be used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
• Food Supplements cannot replace regular diet.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• This food supplement is intended for adults.
• Ask your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a disease or taking medication.