It is the sole mineral complex consisting of only essential elements.
Iron, copper, manganese, iodine contribute to normal energy formation metabolism.*
Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion. *
Selenium, zinc and copper contribute to the protection of hair;*
The iron, copper, selenium and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.** Iron and zinc have a function in the division of cells.*
Zinc contributes to the normal DNA synthesis.*
Zinc contributes to the normal protein synthesis.*
*(Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2010)
** Turkish Food Codex Regulation on Nutrition and Health Claims which published in the Repeating Official Gazette dated January 01, 2017 with issue number of 29960.
1. Step: Turn the lid to open.
2. Step: Take out/open the lid.
3. Step: Close down the lid again with its reverse side.
Essential Minerals in the Ingredient of Refencer
|Active Ingredient||Amount-3 Vials (for 15 ml)||% Nutritional Reference Value|
|Iron||6,48 mg / 15 ml||46%|
|Zinc||4,86 mg / 15 ml||49%|
|Manganese||1,05 mg / 15 ml||53%|
|Copper||744 μg / 15 ml||74%|
|Chrome||357 μg / 15 ml||893%|
|Selenyum||162 μg / 15 ml||295%|
|Selenium||96 μg / 15 ml||64%|
For adults, one vial 3 (three) times a day is taken orally before meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving amount.
Demineralized (Purified) Water, Calcium Salts of Ortho-Phosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Chrome III Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Sodium
• It cannot be used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
• Food Supplements cannot replace regular diet.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• This food supplement is intended for adults.
• Ask your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a disease or taking medication.