It is the sole mineral complex consisting of only essential elements.
Iron, copper, manganese and iodine contribute to the normal energy formation metabolism.*
Chrome and zinc contribute to the metabolism of normal macro-nutritional elements.*
Zinc contributes to the normal carbohydrate mechanism.*
Zinc contributes to the normal mechanism of the fatty acids.*
Zinc contributes to the normal protein synthesis.*
Iodine contributes to the normal production of the thyroid hormones as well as to the normal thyroid function.*
Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function.*
Selenium, zinc, copper and iron contribute to the normal function of the immune system.*
*(Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2010)
1. Step: Turn the lid to open.
2. Step: Take out/open the lid.
3. Step: Close down the lid again with its reverse side.
Essential Minerals in the Ingredient of Inovatiss
|Active Ingredient||Amount-3 Vials (for 15 ml)||% Nutritional Reference Value|
|Iron||6,72 mg / 15 ml||48%|
|Zinc||5,04 mg / 15 ml||50%|
|Manganese||1,08 mg / 15 ml||54%|
|Copper||774 μg / 15 ml||77%|
|Chrome||357 μg / 15 ml||893%|
|Selenium||168 μg / 15 ml||305%|
|Iodine||99 μg / 15 ml||66%|
For adults; 3 (three) times a day, one Vial for each, taken orally before meals.
Please do not exceed the recommended daily portion.
Demineralized (Purified) Water, Calcium Salts of Ortho-Phosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Chrome III Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Sodium
• It cannot be used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
• Food Supplements cannot replace regular diet.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• This food supplement is intended for adults.
• Ask your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a disease or taking medication.